(This post may contain affiliate links. For more info visit our Privacy page.)
Welcome to my RV Renovation Series! On my previous step I installed a new layer of roof plywood substrate. Upon reassembling the back transition and hooking up the wiring I realized none of my rear marker lights worked! Time to repair those before closing up the rear transition.
WARNING: This is really just a rough draft of the post, a collection of photos with captions. I’ll be on the road for a few months and won’t have time to complete these posts until after, but for those of you who’ve written and want to see the rest of the project, hopefully this is better than nothing. Thanks for your patience until then!
Next I’ll be installing a second layer of roof decking plywood.